- Storage Tanks Construction
- Welding & Fabrication
- Scalfolding services
- Piling Services
- Pipeline Welding and Repair
- Environmental protection services
- Safety Solution
- Calibration and metrological services
- NDT/API Inspections
- Corrosion and control Services
- Lagging and Insulation
- Dredging and Marine Services
- Civil/Mechanical Engineering
- Construction and Maintenance Services
- Labour Supply
- General Contracts/Consultans
In providing safety solution services to our various client, we therefore render the following services under our service solutions;
(1.) Fire & Gas solutions,
(2.) NDT/API Inspections,
(3.) Calibration and Metrological services,
(4.) Pressure Safety Valves (PSVs).
(1.)- FIRE & GAS SOLUTION
In KIC, apart from the routing checks, inspection and servicing of portable and movable fire extinguishers, we also undertake a rapid and effective fire suppression through a versatile and highly efficient firefighting medium, reducing the risk of damage to valuable assets.
Installation, service and repair of chemical fire suppression and fire detection systems, from banks and supermarkets to shopping malls and data centers, from trains, trucks and tankers to oil platforms, rigs and refineries.
Our clean agent fire suppression system help protect critical high-value assets from the threat of fire and minimize downtime and cleanup costs, while addressing environmental considerations.
To enable us satisfy our clients better, we undertake the following added services,
- SMOKE & FIRE DETECTORS
- CARBON MONOXIDE ALARMS
- INDUSTRIAL FIRE AND GAS DETECTION
(2.)- NDT / API INSPECTION
NDT INSPECTION SOLUTION
KUEST INT'L COMPANY offers a wide inspection solution for clients in spanning (oil & Gas and General) sectors simplifying Inspection challenges by engaging certified professionals with Innovative technologies to bring about qualitative and timely solutions:
KUEST INT'L COMPANY is licensed and insured to provide non-destructive testing and engineering service to the energy industry throughout the Four Corners of Nigeria and beyond covering wider applications. Our registered professional engineers, certified inspectors and technicians evaluate materials, piping, metallic and nonmetallic structure members, machineries, facilities, pressure vessels and tanks using acceptable national and international standards for optimum goal of ensuring the availability and integrity of the systems; and most cases for proper design and safety, anchorage and repairs or alternations. Our highly skilled professionals are supported by the industry's best training, equipment, and technology. Safety is our priority - our record proves it.
We cover all the principles of NDT Technologies for Mechanical and Metallurgical testing as follows:
- Ultrasonic Immersion Inspection
- Ultrasonic Contact Inspection
- Radiographic Inspection
- Eddy Current Inspection
- Mechanical / Metallurgical services
- Dye Penetrant Inspection (Red & Fluorescent)
- Magnetic Particle inspection (Black & Fluorescent)
- Grain Size, Corrosion, Ferrite, Macro, Micro, Failure Investigation etc.
- Elevated & Room Temperature Tensile, Charpy, Impact, IZOD, Bend, Hardness, Welder and Weld Procedure qualification etc.
CALIBRATION SOLUTIONS AND METROLOGY SERVICES:
Kuest Int'l Company Metrological and biomedical centre is a business unit charged with the responsibility of measurement, weighing and calibration services that cover good areas of application in Oil & Gas as well as general sector of Nigerian economy.
Kuest Int'l Company Metrological and Biomedical solution Centre handles broad capacity and portfolio:
- Calibration and certification of pressure gauges and pressure gauge systems
- Calibration and certification of storage Tank
- Calibrations and Certification of Pressure Safety Valves (PSV) Pressure relief Valves (PLV) actuators and manual valves.
- Testing, Calibration and Certification of Safety Instrumented Systems, e.g. Fire Suppression system, Engineered and pre-engineered, Fire protection system Engineered and Pre-engineered gas detection Safety System.
- Level Safety Protection System, Pressure Safety protection System, Alarm Management, PLC Distributed Controlled System (DCS)
- Calibration and Certification of Biomedical Equipment.
- Calibration and Certification of Process Instrument.
- Calibration and Certifications of Electrical Measurement and control Equipment.
- Calibration and Certification of Electro- mechanical Equipment.
- Training and certification of personnel for Competency on metro-logical solutions. Service expertise supports on metro logical services.
(4.)- PRESSURE SAFETY VALVES (PSV)
PRESSURE SAFETY VALUE (PSV)
Safety Valve is a one type of valve that automatically actuates when the pressure of inlet side of the valve increases to a predetermined pressure, to open the valve disc and discharge the fluid (steam or gas); and when the pressure decreases to the prescribed value, to close the valve disc again. Safety valve is so-called a final safety device which controls the pressure and discharges certain amount of fluid by itself without any electric power support. Kuest Int'l Company has the technical capabilities to support in the maintenance, installation and procurement to these wide range of safety valves available to meet many different applications and performance criteria demanded by different industries.
A safety relief valves conforming to the requirements of section VIII of the ASME pressure vessel code for pressure vessel applications which will open within 10% over pressure and close within 7%. Identified by a national board 'UV' stamp.
LOW LIFE SAFETY VALVE
The actual position of the disc determines the discharge area of the valve.
FULL LIFT SAFETY VALVE
The discharge area is not determined by the position of the disc.
FULL BORE SAFETY VALVE
A safety valve having no protrusions in the bore, and wherein the valve lifts to an extent sufficient for the minimum area at any section, at or below the seat, to become the controlling orifice.
CONVENTIONAL SAFETY RELIEF VALVE
The spring housing is vented to the discharge side, hence operational characteristics are directly affected by changes in the back pressure to the valve.
BALANCE SAFETY RELIEF VALVE
A balanced valve incorporates a means of minimizing the effect of back pressure on the operational characteristic of the valve.
PILOT OPERATED PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE
The major relieving device is combined with, and is controlled by, a self- actuated auxiliary pressure relief device.
POWER – ACTUATED SAFETY RELIEF VALVE
A pressure relief valve in which the major pressure relieving device is combined with, and controlled by, a device requiring an external source of energy.
Kuest Int'l Company also offer installations, maintenance, repairs, calibration testing and procurement on the following PSV:
- Control and choke valves
- Isolation valves
- Pressure safety valves
- Valves for nuclear power
- Pump products
- Steam turbine products
- Hydro products and services
- Wind and solar capabilities
- Marine Engineering.
Gallery of Saftey Solutions
HEAD ADDRESS: #88 Enerhen Rd., Enerhen-Warri, Delta State, Nigeria.
BRANCH OFFICE: #7 Umuechem Street, Ngede Plaza D/line, off Olu Obansanjo Road, Port Harcourt City, Rivers State, Nigeria.
FOREIGN OFFICE: 11923 NE Summer Street, STE 836995, Portland, Oregon, 97220, USA
Telephone: +234-80334-81757, +234-81124-12755, +234-80889-93027, +1-503-568-1586